dss message

Subject: time-stamping protocol

Right now the requirements doc doesn't say much about the Time-Stamping
Protocol.  All it says, in 3.1.1, is:

"The Time-Stamping Protocol will most likely be a profile of the Signing
Protocol, and so won't be discussed separately."

Are people willing to commit to this?  If so, can we add a bullet in 3.1.2
to indicate that we are going to develop a Protocol Profile for XML
Timestamping?

Trevor