dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] time-stamping protocol

Trevor,

The requirements document doesn't need to specify what the time-stamping
protocol looks like.  The requirement is that we have a time-stamping
protocol, whether it is just a profile of sign or its own protocol is open.

For the moment in the Core document we do have a separate request / response
for Time-stamping, so the statement does not reflect the current approach
and so I suggest that this is removed.

Nick