dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Naming convention proposal

> Colleagues - Below, find a proposal for a convention for naming the objects
> we will define.  To the best of my knowledge, this does not conflict with
> any OASIS convention (indeed, we could lobby for this to become the OASIS
> convention).  Any comments?  All the best.  Tim.

Brilliant.  Lobbying is called for.  My only suggestion is to insert a
fixed RDN before the committee part, so that it's easier to write a
single URL redirection rule; the actual value doesn't matter.  But the
example:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/dss/v1.0/schema/timestamp-token/wd/v01.xsd
could become something like (adding "/tc"):
   http://www.oasis-open.org/tc/dss/v1.0/schema/timestamp-token/wd/v01.xsd

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by just sitting on yours
hands....

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect