dss message

Subject: Re: SIGN REQUEST DISCUSSION

>Could we ignore questions of grouping and naming for the moment, and just
>look at differences in content?  Once those are decided, we can work on
>choosing good names and arranging things.

Well, I guess that there will be issues where names and grouping can be
left, but not in others: in the end,  good names
selections are crucial in order to give a hint of the XML documents semantics.
I will try to ignore them as far as I can  but I am sure that in a certain
moment
it will be required to talk of grouping: contents and grouping can be
related)....

Juan Carlos.