dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Call for claimed identity scenarios

Hal,

The scenario I was thinking of is that a user provides a given login name
which is used for accessing their web services and used for the purposes of
access control, but when signing requires to enter a particular name form
that is used for signing which requires a different form of authentication
than required just for peer to peer access control.

Nick