dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Re: TSTInfoType

Hi people,

I've been following the time-stamp issues on this list for a while, and I
have some observations:
You would like to have something like RFC3161.
*Some* of you would like to have linked time-stamps too.
This can happen trough extension or some structure that this TC defines.

So here's a suggestion: have a look at ISO/IEC 18014-1,2 and 3.
It contains structures for the RFC3161(part2) and for linked time-stamps
(part3).

all the best,

Karel Wouters.