dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Comments to minutes of dss Conf call of Nov 17

Juan Carlos

I am not sure about your Question 1. We need Nick and Trevor to clarify
this, based on the discussion during the call. I thought is was
something that would be clearer when reading the specification, but
perhaps not.

Questions 2. and 3. I have fixed - will wait for comments form Nick and
Trevor before publishing Version 2 of minutes

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan Carlos Cruellas Ibarz [mailto:cruellas@ac.upc.es]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 5:45 PM
To: dss@lists.oasis-open.org

Steve,

Some comments to the minutes:

1. " Insert placeholders in schema where current generic request update
-
put an editorial note against until
   further work commences on detail. Action will be revisited on the
next
meeting."

I do not understand very well all the text: "insert placeholders in
schema", OK, but
"where current generic request update"....not very clear, what the
"update"
refers to?

"put an editorial note against until
   further work commences on detail"
An editorial note against what?

2. I think that the action points could have a sequence number at the
end,
ie,

03-11-17-i with i the number...

3. "Action on Juan-Carlos (I am not sure what this action was for...."
If my recollections are OK, I think that it was to start proposing some
contents for the "details" in the verification response....

Regards and thanks.

Juan Carlos.

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup