dss message

Subject: wd-07

changes:
  - added <dss:Timestamp> element that wraps <XMLTimeStampToken> and
<RFC3161TimeStampToken>
  - added TSA attribute to TstInfo
  - renamed Options to OptionalInputs
  - added <RequesterIdentity> element
  - changed ContentTimestamp/SignatureTimestamp -> AddTimestamp, with a
Type attribute
  - added <SignatureType> option, to request which type of signature to perform
  - changed to using URIs instead of QNames, for referring to types of things
  - change to using a URN schema namespace, instead of a URI
  - added a <ReturnTransformedDocument> option, on Verify; that's the last
of the options we need, I think, to meet the requirements

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/4358/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-07.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/4359/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-07.doc

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/4357/oasis-dss-1.0-core-schema-wd-07.xsd

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/4361/oasis-dss-1.0-timestamp-schema-wd-07.xsd