dss message

Subject: Bindings

I would like to highlight one issue which I not sure how it is being
addressed:

Bindings to underlying protocols and the security requirement of the
underling service.

I believe that this specifics of the bindings are best specified in the
profile but should be common as far as possible across the profiles.

One way to start is to put some text in the time-stamp profile and then use
this as the basis for bindings in the other profiles.

Thoughts?

Nick