dss message

Subject: FW: [dss-comment] Public Comment

Trevor,

Do you recognise what this comment refers to, or do we need to go back to
ask for more details?

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: comment-form@oasis-open.org [mailto:comment-form@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 09 March 2004 19:09
To: dss-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dss-comment] Public Comment

Comment from: eday@obj-sys.com

We are developing an XML data binding tool and as part of the testing, we
have been going through the available schemas at OASIS and trying to compile
them.   The schema that you have publicly available is invalid.  The problem
is with the import statements which contain no namespace attributes.  We
verified this with our tool as well as with XMLSpy.   Are there any plans to
fix this problem?  Regards,   Ed Day Objective Systems, Inc.

To unsubscribe from this list, send a post to
dss-comment-unsubscribe@lists.oasis-open.org, or visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.