dss message

Subject: Re: FW: [dss-comment] Public Comment

I think he's right.  Here's a fixed schema for wd-15:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/download.php/5837/oasis-dss-1.0-core-schema-wd-15.xsd

(I didn't notice this cause my cheapo version of XMLSpy won't validate
schemas with import statements, so I strip them out locally when validating).

Trevor