dss message

Subject: Core issues

Trevor & DSS Members

I believe that we have a potential way forward for resolving the outstanding
issues on the Core.

a) Regarding asynchronous operation, Pieter's email of 22 March 2004 08:50
(GMT) identifies a resolution using TryAgainLater result code.

b) Regarding policy authority signatures against optional inputs I believe
this can be resolved within the Policy Wise profile, possibly using a signed
collection of Optional Inputs which is defined as a new optional input.  If
at a lated date it appears that this is better address within the Core this
may be later merged within future versions of the Core.

c) Regarding the use of URLs instead of URNs for identifying our objects I
believe that the consensus is to use URLs.

Are there any objections to this or outstanding issues regarding the Core
that anyone is aware of?

Nick