dss message

Subject: Comments on XAdES prpofile

Juan Carlos,

I have gone through the profile text and made some suggestions.

The main change is that I suggest that we use the SignatureTypes defined in
the Core (CMS and XMLSig), and then defined "standard" SignatureForms which
are as defined in the current version of TS 101733 (if Type=CMS) or XAdES
(if type=XAdES).  The specification should also allow for other
"non-standard" forms which differ from those XAdES etc.

Hope you had an enjoyable Easter!

Nick

oasis-dss-1[1][1].0-profiles-XAdES-spec-wd-02-np.zip