dss message

Subject: Finalizing core spec

The core spec hasn't changed since the last concall:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6236/oasis-dss-1.0-core-spec-wd-18.pdf

There are a couple issues which may have been resolved in favor of the
status quo, though I'm not sure.  I'm bringing these up so people have a
last chance to comment.

1) Since we've decided to handle Async support in a profile, should we
remove TryAgainLater?  Or allow profiles to introduce new ResultMajor
codes?  Or just leave it as is?

2) Andreas has proposed the client could indicate multiple profile URIs in
a request (i.e the client could say "the WSS *and* German Sig-Law profiles
are in effect).  See this thread:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dss/200404/msg00019.html

If anyone has other comments on the core draft, or has been putting off
reading it, now would be a good time!

Trevor