dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] DSS, ebXMLRegistry Joint Proposal for e-Gov Services

I think the proposal is extremely useful. I noted what I thought was a
typo on page two: "by any mechanism that is fit for purposed", and I
strongly believe that the term e-notary has no place in the document
because there is no in-person authentication of a submitter and thus
the term "e-notary" is a misnomer that is likely to cause confusion in
a legal context and with regard to the work of the eNotary TC of
LegalXML-OASIS. I recommend removing it.

John Messing