dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] DSS, ebXMLRegistry Joint Proposal for e-Gov Services

John et al :

I have fixed the typo and modified the notary reference.
< ..... Can be used with a notary service.
Note :
Depending on the requirements joint service may be used to provide a
trusted signature (e.g. from a notary) against the signature of the data
source or just the authenticated identity of the originator without
requiring any signature capability in the originator system. >

For future discussions perhaps we should add the 'in-person authentication
of a submitter'  activity to the Use Case - ok ?

carl

<quote who="John Messing">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums