dss message

Subject: Interop status

Dear all,

As I will not unfortunately be able to attend today's meeting,
I send to the list a very brief summary of the interop.
We have not exchanged emails during this week as everybody has
been working in their own implementations. But from prevously
exchanged messages I think that we will be able to start the
first tests by the end of next week.
I would say that during this week, in paralel with developments
we will profile more details of the interop procedures

Regards

Juan Carlos.