dss message

Subject: FW: Interop report and dss conf call

Forwarding report on Interop testing from Juan Carlos for interformation:

I will not be able to attend the conf call this afternoon...
As one of the items will be the discussion of the interop,
and you are perfectly aware of what is going there I thought
that maybe you could report the current status of the situation.
My personal view is the following:

1. Signature generation protocol: some test cases must be
redone for taking into account the last resolutions taken on the
core. I specificaly see the following ones:

    . XMLData with escaped xml.
    . XMLData with base-64 encoded xml.
    . Signing a XML document instructing the sever to perform a
      specific transformation.

2. Some signRequest and signResponse have been uploaded. Some of
them will have to be reviewed in the ligth of the last resolutions
on the core.

3. Signature Verification Protocol. An initial list of basic
and some advanced test cases has been produced.

4. Must do:
    . complete details for each test case (tables)
    . Complete list and details of advanced test cases.

5. Some initial verifyRequest and verifyResponse have been
produced but not uploaded in the wiky...

6. Generate more verifyrequest and verifyresponse and upload them
in wiky

Do you agree with that?

Previsions for our work :

a. finish 1. and 4. during this week.

b. Produce signrequest and signresponse for the XMLData escaped
or encoded: I think Sergi may do during next week.

c.Produce more verifyrequest and verifyresponse for more test cases
(probably not for all of them) I think that Sergi will work
on this up to July the 15th.

Regards

Juan Carlos.