dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Suggestion for new work - profile for visible signaures

I agree. Federal judges in the United States are requesting such a
feature for electronic orders being issued from their courts, and the
preference comes up in many other legal/commercial contexts.

John Messing
Law-on-Line, Inc.
5151 E. Broadway Blvd., Suite 1600
Tucson, AZ 85711
(520) 512-5432 (o)
(520) 512-5401 (f)
(520) 270-1953 (c)

American Bar Association Science & Technology Law Section Representative
to OASIS and LegalXML-OASIS
Chair, LegalXML-OASIS Member Section