dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Suggestion for new work - profile for visible signaures

Hi John, Uri !

This proposal sounds useful to me, too.
I didn't had a need for the visual aspects mentioned by URI, by a
profile handling signing and verification of PDF files would be very
useful.

Besides I guess it's in Nick's list I like to name the ebXML profile as
a 2.0 activity.

Greetings

Andreas

>  I agree. Federal judges in the United States are requesting such a
>  feature for electronic orders being issued from their courts, and the
>  preference comes up in many other legal/commercial contexts.

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable
Kirchröder Str. 70e
30625 Hannover
Germany
www.trustable.de

Kostenlose Verifikation qualifizierter elektronischer Signaturen:
www.sig-check.de