ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] 2009 issues from LA GS1 meeting conference

There is a list for the SC,
ebcore-cppa@lists.oasis-open.org, but we can indeed use the
core list until volume picks up.
Thanks for posting the draft specification, can you also
post the draft XML schema to the SC?

Thanks,

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Moberg Dale [mailto:dmoberg@axway.com]
Sent: 21 October 2009 17:49
To: Farrukh Najmi
Cc: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebcore] 2009 issues from LA GS1 meeting
conference

I think that the preliminary lists could be considered
candidate issues if accepted by the subcommittee, and when
accepted, then Jira tracking would be OK with me. We
probably want to treat many issues as mainly editorial, and
some subset of them as substantive. But that is a good point
for consideration in the subcommittee.

(Is there a subcommittee mailing list? I have not found it
yet but will try to post to it about CPPA v 3 maintenance
details. For the moment, since ebCore is not high volume and
questions about maintenance scope may be of more general
interest, I will post to ebCore.)