ebcore message

Subject: CPA-to-PMode

Hi,

FYI for anyone interested in issues in mapping draft CPA3 to PModes, I'm working on tooling for this. The idea is to showcase the functional mapping by generating the dotted string syntax defined in the ebMS3 Core spec. Products will have their internal data structures to map, or their own XML configuration formats; any real-life CPA implementation for ebMS3 would need generate those formats, so the sample tooling is mostly for proof-of-concept.

Any questions or issues regarding the PMode mapping I will post to the ebMS JIRA.
Here are the first two:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/EBXMLMSG-73
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/EBXMLMSG-74

Note that Sander posted minutes of the ebMS TC call, at which we discussed CPA:

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-msg/201503/msg00003.html

Pim