Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] eBusiness Metamodel EARLY DRAFT 0.03

Monica J. Martin wrote

> mm1: Duane, this seems to reflect functionality that does not exist or
> is planned later in some of the technical specification development. I
> am interested where the requirements came from and where those
> requirements are held/defined, given the changes you have made in the
> model.

That is incorrect.  It is forensic and is taken from the existing
approved specs (BP v 1.01, CPA v 2.0, MS v 2.0, CCTS v 2.01, UMM N090
R12, TA 1.04 and eb Requirements v 1.06).  What components are you
referring to?

> mm1: If you look at the work item list for ebBP v2.0 you will find
> that we have resolved to make TTP an element with conditionality
> likely attached.

Cool  + 1

> mm1: See comments (not flames in notes in the .pdf) for ease of
> understanding comment to model.

C'mon - no flames???  I figured such work was at least good for 2-5
flames ;-)

I am not able to work on this right now but will resume when things are
less busy.

Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://www.adobe.com