Subject: RE: [ebsoa] ebSOA definition

I concur on the invite,

1) I thought the presentation did a 'great' job illustrating where WSs fit into the overall SOA stack

2) my other immediate thought was that the ppt reaffirms the need for an architecture standard, eg. incrementally deploying and layering 1-n web services in a large enterprise could become a major problem for an enterprise architect w/o constraints

TM

Timothy N. Mathews

2000 Corporate Ridge
McLean, VA 22102-7805
703.917.7002 P
703.917.7481 F

The opportunity to make a difference has never been greater.

www.lmi.org <http://www.lmi.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Mattocks [mailto:carlmattocks@checkmi.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 9:50 AM
To: David RR Webber
Cc: carlmattocks@checkmi.com; Hamid Ben Malek; ebsoa

Yes - JJ's presentation is a great start point for defining what SOA is /
is not..  Perhaps he could be invited to donate the 'ip' embedded in his
statements to the TC.

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums