Subject: Re: [ebsoa] conference call agenda and timing - one more try

Sorry about that first line... It should have read:

I am happy to be in this new role of Chair, and want to get started on
the work to complete the items that are in progress.

Too fast on the "Send" button...

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of
a global village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962