Subject: Re: suggested changes to ebsoa content

Thanks Jacques,
I will adjust according to your advice here, and also taking into account
Monica's advice from a few days ago.

I am moving today and tomorrow, so will not be on any calls. My apologies in
advance.

john

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
CIO - crossconnections.ws
313.930.5323 cell
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962