Subject: Re: request to liaison with FWSI TC

Thank you. We have meetings every other Thursday, with the next meeting on
May 12, 3:00PM Eastern Time
1-712-824-4400 (US call in number)
Participant Access Code 44999

Please plan to spend 15 - 20 minutes on the agenda describing the FWSI
activities. We should then discuss the activities of the ebSOA group and how the
two might interact.

Best regards,
john hardin

--
~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962