Subject: outline latest draft

Here is my latest draft of the Tech Arch v2.0 document outline. For the FERA
folks, please add in the FERA information models where you feel they fit, then
repost to the group.

Also - I need to read through the proposed donation of the FERA and related IPR
policy configuration for the donation, someone please send it to me.

--
~~~~~~~~~
John Hardin

Chair, OASIS ebSOA Technical Committee
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebsoa

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."
         Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962

TA_Outline_v2.0_14_july_2005.doc