Subject: RE: [ebsoa] Is Call Today On?

That I am anxious to hear!

From: Goran Zugic [mailto:goran.zugic@semantion.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 12:28 PM
To: Brown, George W; Sally St. Amand; john c hardin
Cc: ebSOA

According to the Event Details page of the ebSOA TC John has scheduled the meeting for 3:00 pm EDT. The access code does not work. I have a good news regarding the Semantion's FERA-based SOA contribution and the IPR related discussion with Patrick Gannon and James Clark I wanted to share with you in more details today.

Regards,

Goran