Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Is Call Today On?

Sally, I hope that we can set up another call tomorrow or next week.

John, can you set up the new call? Do you want somebody else to do it? David, offered help last time.

Sally, I agree that we have to make sure that our scheduled calls do happen. I like your suggestions about the table with good times and times to be avoided.

Goran
----- Original Message -----
Cc: ebSOA
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:43 PM

Goran
Glad to hear we have good news I would like to hear it I am unavailable for the rest of today Maybe we can set up another call prior to the next scheduled one which is 9/22.

I got a confirmation back from Jamie last Fri that he would set up a wiki for the TC, but no indication when. I was hoping to use it as a vehicle for getting concensus on prefered times for the concall and any editors calls. If the group prefers i can put out a table that justs asks for feedback on good times for calls and times to be avoided.

I do believe we have to do something about scheduled calls that do not happen. This is not the first time. Please provide feedback

Sally

Goran Zugic <goran.zugic@semantion.com> wrote:
According to the Event Details page of the ebSOA TC John has scheduled the meeting for 3:00 pm EDT. The access code does not work. I have a good news regarding the Semantion's FERA-based SOA contribution and the IPR related discussion with Patrick Gannon and James Clark I wanted to share with you in more details today.

Regards,
Goran