Subject: RE: Meeting Today

Goran,
Do you have time to present the something on the original ideas and objectives for Sally and any others who didn't have the advantage of the first time or two through it? I think that this will also give us all another opportunity to discuss it, fresh from reading through the SOA IM and the Runtime Architecture docs....

thanks
john

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally St. Amand [mailto:sallystamand@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tue 9/27/2005 1:09 PM
To: John Hardin
Cc: ebSOA
Subject: Meeting Today

John

What is the agenda for today?
At some point can Goran et al present their proposal & clarify meanings. I believe this was done for some on the TC before the docs were sent out, but if they could do it with some advance notice I know I would find it useful. I don't believe I was on the call when they did the first walk thru.

Thanks
Sally