Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: IT Doesn't Matter-- Business Processes Do]

Layna,

I have my copy sat right here - its a light and entertaining read, and
includes some fabulous quotable quotes.  The ones about the
railway industry are just great!

Anyway - at some point once we have all the other procedural stuff
out the way that we need to take care of with BPSS syntax and
issues - we should huddle on what actions BPSS and BPMI may
take together?

Notice - I've cracked the bulk of the theoretical "glue" needed so that
a modelling tool can design in BPSS and then emit a BPEL instance
that executes that workflow.

It occurs to me - given the similarities - that this would also work
for BPMI...

This is not something I have time to work in detail for next few weeks
but perhaps by XML2003 in Philly I can have a strawman for discussion.

Mentioning which - are we going to have a F2F or a get together in Philly
for our members who are going to be attending?  Would be great if
Howard Smith could also be there - not sure what his travel plans are
at the beginning of December....

Thanks, DW