Subject: Groups - ShortSummary-BusinessCollaboration-mm2-120103.pdf uploaded

The document ShortSummary-BusinessCollaboration-mm2-120103.pdf has been submitted by Monica Martin (monica.martin@sun.com) to the OASIS ebXML Business Process TC document repository.

Document Description:
Here is an updated summary of Business Collaboration that we discussed today in the Learning/Refresher session.  This material, in almost its entirety, is taken from the ebXML BPSS specification. Thanks to the contributors to that specification, and the editor JJ Dubray [1].

I encourage any comments as I can update this non-normative summary as it is just a short reference for our team.

[1] ebXML BPSS 1.1.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/download.php/4393/ShortSummary-BusinessCollaboration-mm2-120103.pdf

View Document Details: