Subject: 12/10/2003: Clarification/Decision on Meetings 12/22 and 12/29

Sally St. Amand asked on Monday whether we would choose during the
holidays to meet either 22 or 29 December 2003. I had captured in my
notes we would:

    * NOT meet 12/22
    * DO meet 12/29

Can I get some feedback from the team on which dates are preferred? I
support either decision of the team.

Preference:
Martin: Either
St. Amand: Believe Sally preferred to meet 12/29 not 12/22. Sally,
please confirm.

Thanks.