Subject: 1/7/2004: Upcoming ebBP F2F 4-6 February 2004

In Monday 5 January 2004 call, we settled on Santa Clara, CA for the 4-6
February 2004 F2F. We had a tie and 'scientifically' determined the
winner. :-)

I am working on agenda, conference call and conference room
accommodations.  In the interim, I wanted to give everyone some basic
information for planning purposes.  If you are planning on attending
either by phone or in person, please RSVP back to Dale Moberg and I at
your earliest convenience. We would like to have a headcount in the next
couple of weeks.

Below are:

    * Office location
    * Hotels in the area
    * Airports in the area

OFFICE LOCATION
*Corporate Office*
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
4150 Network Circle
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Phone: US 1-800-555-9SUN; International 1-650-960-1300

HOTELS in the vicinity
Homestead: 330 Cypress Drive, Milpitas 95035, 408 433 9700, $77/night
Staybridge Suites: 1602 Crane Ct., San Jose 95112, 408 436 1600, $99/night
Sierra Suites: 3915 Rivermark Plz., Santa Clara 95054, 408 233 7305,
$105/night
Embassy Suites: 901 E. Galaveras Blvd., Milpitas 95035, 408 942 0400,
$109/night
Residence Inn: 1501 California Circle, Milpitas 95035, 408 941 9222,
$119/night
San Jose Hilton & Towers: 300 Almaden Blvd. 95110, 408 287 2100, $129/night

Please let them know you will be attending a technical committee meeting
sponsored by Sun Microsystems and you should be able to get the
corporate rate. If any issues or questions, please let me know.

AIRPORTS in the vicinity [1] and maps to the Sun Santa Clara Office

   1. Oakland, CA: Directions from Yahoo:
      http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=wFPoKOV.win3jah.IPexuMfWOcCcWJOqIXQCg3nOc4LHNnnLXh3PDgc-&csz=Oakland%2C+CA&country=us&tcsz=Santa+Clara%2C+CA&tcountry=us&name=Metropolitan+Oakland+International+Airport
   2. San Francisco, CA: Directions from Yahoo:
      http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=AjUnGeV.wilM.6OozgsEfQFXJnWRYf0fo6PJaHt0gPl1axedVxDyi9k-&csz=San+Francisco%2C+CA&country=us&tcsz=Santa+Clara%2C+CA&tcountry=us&name=San+Francisco+International+Airport

   3. San Jose, CA: Directions from Yahoo:
      http://maps.yahoo.com/dd_result?ed=jg7nKeV.wiln0KTlsIyzZuqsoPyqT6Fn0uU9iIovL8g4E5M5v5Ln6as-&csz=San+Jose%2C+CA&country=us&tcsz=Santa+Clara%2C+CA&tcountry=us&name=San+Jose+International+Airport

[1] Please let me know if you cannot access maps from Yahoo.  Thanks.

We look forward to seeing everyone. If you have any challenges in
attending for various reasons, please let me know and I would be happy
to see what I can do to encourage and enable as many people as possible
to attend.

Regards.
Monica

--- Begin Message ---