Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Names and information for Sun NDA form for Feb 2004 face to face.

Bellevue, WA is still open in case that can help too.

Jean-Jacques

From: Sally St. Amand [mailto:sallystamand@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 10:57 AM
To: Dale Moberg; ebXML BP
Cc: Monica J. Martin

Dale

Since the vote to go to Santa Clara was so close might we better off moving to the other geographic option which I think was Phoenix. In addition to a location that maximizes attendance, I think we want a destination that will involve as little administrivia as possible. You & Monica have done such a good job of notifying, followups, etc I hate to see your energy spent on the least productive aspects of this committee.

Sally