Subject: =?euc-kr?B?W8D8w7zIuL3FXSBSZTogW2VieG1sLWJwXSAxLzcvMjAwNDogRm9y?==?euc-kr?B?ayBhbmQgSm9pbiAtIFJlcGVhdCBMb29waW5nIFN0cnVjdHVyZQ==?=

Title: [Àüüȸ½Å] Re: [ebxml-bp] 1/7/2004: Fork and Join - Repeat Looping Structure

All,

Sorry for the late response,

See the attached document for the need of looping in BPSS, implementation of FORK/JOIN and some comments regarding

condition expression.  I'll have more inputs as our BSI Engine testing continues.

Kind regards

David Choi

º¸³½»ç¶÷: Monica J. Martin[Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
¹Þ´Â»ç¶÷: David RR Webber
ÂüÁ¶:conch@etri.re.kr; jeanjadu@Attachmate.com; KSwenson@fsw.fujitsu.com; ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org
Á¦¸ñ: Re: [ebxml-bp] 1/7/2004: Fork and Join - Repeat Looping Structure
¹ÞÀº³¯Â¥: 2004/01/09 ±Ý 05:35

David RR Webber wrote:
>Monica,
>
>I'll have some time to work on this next week.

mm1: Think about this Dave, and wait until we see a summary from David
Choi and Simon Lee, as they are developing a BPSS engine.  I think then
we can bring the ideas together. Thanks.
>Thanks, DW

BPflow.doc