Subject: 1/18/2004: RSVP on Upcoming F2F

Everyone, if you could please give me an RSVP and a comment on
attendance for 4-6 February 2004 F2F. Thank you.

Specify please:

    * Attend in person or via phone
    * Any special lunch meal or dietary requests
    * Any other special needs offline from the list

Here is what I think I know thus far:

    * Attend in person
          o Jean-Jacques Dubray, Attachmate
          o Martin Roberts, BT
          o Mayliraj Krishnan, Cisco
          o Dale Moberg, Cyclone Commerce
          o Monica Martin, Sun Microsystems

    * Possible attend in person
          o John Yunker, Amazon
          o Hima Mukkamala, Sybase

Dale Moberg and I plan to have lunch meal tickets or provisions for
Wednesday and Thursday. I would suggest a nice dinner out with the group
on Thursday night.
Suggestions welcome so we can make reservations.  I will have breakfast
snacks for the three days. Coffee/tea are available at the break stations.

We welcome any observers that would also like to attend if even for some
brief sessions. We plan on having morning and afternoon summary/wrapup
sessions to accommodate as many regional participants as possible via
phone. We should finish mid-afternoon on Friday except for some that may
have specification or other completion work to do. :>)

If you could specify this week prior to 21 January 2004, 5 p.m. PST so I
can finalize room size that would be grand.  Thanks.