Subject: 1/19/2004: Working Items to Discuss for F2F Agenda

 From today's TC call, start for F2F agenda 4-6 February 2004:

   1. Agree on categorization areas of work items, dependencies and
      prioritization. [1]
   2. Finalize existing in-work items.
   3. Discuss liaisons.

Assumptions:

    * Concentrate on complex items that cannot be resolved via phone.
    * Provide 2 sessions daily where people can phone in for updates.

[1] Take categories at the beginning of the meeting and determine
dependencies and conflicts occurring. Use meeting for walk-through of
categories, dependencies, and prioritization. For example, if we could
tackle control flow, multi-party collaboration and business entities -
great!

I'll have more later in the week and need more comments / suggestions
from everyone. Thanks.