Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Groups - IVI_Min-Max_Future_State_of_Execution2nd_draft_v5-Kulvantunyou-120103.doc uploaded

Monica,

I'm not sure this document is currently ready for primetime
vis BPSS.  It raises a lot of questions as to the actual
business solution being sought and the business
orchestration and real collaborations IMHO.

Perhaps some IV experts may be able to provide
some insights for us here as to what might be
significant ROI that can be garnered by improving
the IV interoperablity across collaborating
enterprise partners?  Information for information
sakes is less interesting for most CFOs!

The use cases show isolated events with message
exchanges.  What is needed is to know the drivers
and business outputs that those exchanges enable,
so that you can create CPA and BPSS sets that
deliver those - and then context control and
parameters - to drive the information exchanges.

I do believe we will have a better sense of this in a
week or two following further deliberation by the
IVI team.

Anyway - right now it at least shows some parts of
the puzzle.

Thanks, DW