Subject: BPSS brochure - BCM example

Monica,

Attached is a copy of the Business Centric Methodology brochure which I put together with many contributions and comments from the BCM TC membership.  This may be an example if not a model for what can be done with the BPSS brochure.  Please let me know if this is the kind of thing you have in mind.

Comments from the ebxml BP group are of course welcome as well.

Neil

Neil Wasserman
Managing Partner
Adaptive Service Engineering