Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Specification of a Business Service Interface

Patrick Yee wrote:

> For the integration between BSI and back-end, the publish-subscribe
> pattern is general enough. However, in most cases, the relationship
> between BSI and back-end will only be one-to-one (in order
> words, peer-to-peer). Under this assumption, we can have the BSI API
> reduced to use the peer-to-peer pattern. This simplifies the API
> and permits easier binding to physical protocols.
>
> Cheers, -Patrick

mm1: Patrick, JJ, Sacha, and David, great feedback - Thanks! I think we
are really defining the parameters / constraints / rules around the BSI
abstract definition, yes?  Patrick, Sacha, could you look at the OASIS
symposium brief and work with Zinovy to further expand on that
definition? JJ made significant progress on this earlier and (if he is
available) he can serve as the evaluator of the definition you create.
Are you guys game? Thanks.

reliable-infrast-ebbp-oasis-symposium-mm3-042604.pdf