Subject: Handling of Process for a Business Transaction Activity

Title: Handling of Process for a Business Transaction Activity

Dear all,
        We have been slowly documenting what we have implemented here at BT and we intend to share this with the group as we think it will be helpful in understanding the future.  My boss has created a large tome that is in review, but we have also created a one page flow of a business activity and this it would be interesting for you to see.  Any comments direct to me.  thanks <<BusinessActivityBehaviour.png>>

Martin Roberts
xml designer,
BT Exact
e-mail: martin.me.roberts@bt.com
tel: +44(0) 1473 609785
clickdial
fax: +44(0) 1473 609834
Intranet Site :
http://twiki.btlabs.bt.co.uk/twiki
pp 16 Floor 5, Orion Building, Adastral Park, Martlesham, Ipswich IP5 3RE, UK

BusinessActivityBehaviour.png