Subject: Re: [Fwd: FW: [ebxml-bp] Proposal for correlation mechanism in ebBP / WSDL mapping]

Hmmm,

I just wondering if this is the same 'use case' as a master BPSS calling child
BPSS processes.

In that case - its just a BTA step in the overall BPM.

However in the web service case - I'm seeing it could be interaction within a
BTA.

In either case - the key thing is that the outcomes are deterministic - so we
have the normal BPSS behaviour of known outcomes, failure/success conditions as
a minimum, along with time-to-perform.  Obviously we can also build some
bespoke beginsWhen / endsWhen checks to ensure meaningful outcomes too.

So long as the invoked component has a clear way of supporting these - and we
can reference those - a non-normative technical note on BPSS-binding comes to
mind - its seems that we can accommodate them.

That's my initial thoughts on this.

Thanks, DW

http://drrw.net