Subject: ebBP 8/24/2004: Possible Fall/Early Winter F2F

In last week's call we discussed the possibility of a F2F this fall, if
possible before Thanksgiving. I think before when we talked about
locations (and I am not volunteering anyone):

    * Around XML 2004: Location, Washington DC, 15-19 November 2004
    * Scottsdale, Arizona [Dale, can comment at no obligation]
    * Around OASIS Brussels Event: Brussels, Belgium, 4-6 October 2004 [1]
    * Seattle [Our fair weather friends in WA can comment]
    * Sun Burlington, MA [:>)]

Possible agenda items

    * Finishing touches for road to standardization (I have faith)
    * v3.0 scope and boundaries
    * v3.0 work items (many already identified)
    * Liaisons and user communities
    * Next steps: Modeling efforts and possible interop event

These are loosely-held suggestions so any comments are welcome.
Thank you.

[1] Interest limited in discussions yesterday in TC call