Subject: ebBP 8/24/2004: ebXML Spec Mapping for ebBP

Team,
When we originally discussed the loose coupling and alignment of the
ebXML specifications (for v2.0 work items), we identified we would show
how relevant elements in ebMS, ebBP and CPPA relate. That was only
mapping elements. We have a bit more to work on (albeit over time and
past v2.0):

    * CPPA:
          o Name/NameID
                + Moberg/Nagahashi references:
                  http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200408/msg00016.html
                  and
                  http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200408/msg00023.html
                + Does CPPA now map to more than one service
          o OperationsMapping
                + Does CPPA map to more than one service (CPPA now uses
                  the ProcessSpecification@uuid which means each BPSS
                  instance has one service in it).
                + How does this relate to a web service(s)?
          o Influence on Service and Action/ActionContext
          o isLegallyBinding: HasLegalIntent [1]
                + Negotiation of business process BT characteristics
    * ebMS
          o Resolve MSI / BSI questions
          o Inclusion of payload services in ebMS v3.0
                + Validation parameters
          o OperationsMapping
                + Influence on Service (see above)
                + Influence with web service (see above)
          o Clearer definition of differences of message vs. business
            acknowledgments

[1] Like that, so thanks David.

Interactive session with other ebXML groups

    * ebXML IIC: They are now solidifying 3 test pseudo steps with three
      process cases. I intend to send to the group for review as soon as
      they are a bit further.
    * Through JC: Liaisons
    * Registry: Several user communities have asked about a shared
      knowledge base.