Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] RE: ebBP / BPMN extensions

Jean-Jacques,

OK - that is helpful. On the subject of BSI - I think we need a separate
technical note on that.  I'm not sure BPEL does much of anything for us there
however either! (OK - I'll concede we could use some BPEL based exchanges, as
point functions - but not a foundation agent).

Currently I'm looking at ebMS and essentially the BSI around that - there's an
excellent document here:

 http://ebs.mardep.gov.hk/xmldg/doc/XMLDG-TIR.pdf

that covers off ebMS BSI stuff (not all - but a chunk!).

This is the kind of thing I'd see we could develop WRT BSI for BPSS.  Especially
the supporting infrastructure and components maps, and the functional flow and
agents needed.

Anyway - one step at a time - first we have to finish BPSS V2 specifications
documentation!

Thanks, DW

http://drrw.net