Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] RE: ebBP / BPMN extensions

>Webber: Currently I'm looking at ebMS and essentially the BSI around that - there's an
>excellent document here:
>
> http://ebs.mardep.gov.hk/xmldg/doc/XMLDG-TIR.pdf
>
>that covers off ebMS BSI stuff (not all - but a chunk!).
>
>This is the kind of thing I'd see we could develop WRT BSI for BPSS.  Especially
>the supporting infrastructure and components maps, and the functional flow and
>agents needed.

mm1:  Patrick, I briefly reviewed this document and it seems (at first
glance) that the team has integrated a data handler, application server
and the business functions that may happen either in a BSI or behind
it.  I also see some blurring of the lines between what is transport vs.
business process or application processing. Perhaps you can give us more
details as it does not appear that a formal business process (or
applicable specification) was used.  In addition, there are mechanisms
such as in the JCP (Java Community Process, such as Java Business
Integration), that can facilitate what you require.  Any more details
you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.