Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Using BPSS/ebMS to implement staged message exchanges

Matt,

Ok - sweet!

That sounds like exactly what I'd be looking for as a long term solution
here.

The ability to signal the sender would work out.  The only other thing
is the ability to put things on to the
send queue with a 'pending' status - and / or a time-to-send setting -
right now the ebMS implementations
I've seen - soon as you put something in the queue they send it!
Obviously in a push-pull environment
with signals - they will need to extend that.  Having a formal ebMS
definition
of a queue information model would ensure consistency here...

On the BPSS side I think we can model that - using the JOIN mechanism on
the signal - so the second
part of the BTA would not happen until that signal is received.  Need to
look at the fine detail on that - but
seems like BPSS V2 is close to being able to accommodate that....

Thanks, DW