Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Schema tweak as to name/nameID spec change

>Nagahashi:
>-----------------
>List of changes
>......DocumentSubstitution
>- delete originalBusinessDocument attribute
>- make originalBusinessDocumentID attribute mandatory
>  (for better consistency, this attribute may better be named
>originalBusinessDocumentIDREF)
>
>  (I'm not sure if we should make substituteBusinessDocumentId mandatory)

mm1: Kenji, can we discuss in Monday's teleconference? We will speak
about substitution groups in general (which links to this item).

>......PerformsType
>- delete fromRole, toRole attribute
>- make toRoleIDREF mandatory
>  (I'm not sure of this ... toRole is optional?)

mm1: In looking back at the detailed discussions,  I am not certain if
mandatory or optional would apply. When we talk about performs, this is
an enabler for multi-party as well as a party changing roles in a
business collaboration (if memory serves me correctly).  I'd encourage
some comments on this in preparation for Monday's call. Thank you.